Buying Tips: What to look for when choosing a Bio-Energy/Detox Footbath
By Ivan Krell Serensen, QEnergySpa Engineer
Buying tips are all based on personal research, knowledge, and experience. Before you want to commit to anyone’s device, even before trying one, please consider the advice and recommendations. Digest the buying tips we share and other technology for well over 20 years. We are the founders and designers of this bio-energy technology.
Buying Tips: Detox or Not?
- When looking for a foot soak tub detox, keep in mind that a detox is not an instant magical one-time fix. It never will be. It is an ongoing process. It provides health benefits and occurs naturally, through your stool, urine, and indirectly through your skin via sweat.
- Your skin will expel naturally only whatever toxins are deposited into the outer dermal layers. Medically speaking, your skin is only responsible for less than 10% of all body detoxification. By extrapolating this fact and assuming 5% skin surface area of your feet, means that you would have to sweat continuously through your feet only, for over 200 days straight, Day and Night (Yes 200 Days), in order to detoxify as much as you would in one urination. So it would make more sense to get that natural detoxification process of your body working more efficiently.
- Looking from above when a footbath device is running, you will not see any dirt coming from your feet. All the dirt comes directly from around the water module and this is because the metals within the water module break down in the water causing discoloration as well as fact that when electricity is applied in water, water itself will expel or precipitate any substance not naturally occurring within the water.
- Without any person in the water, the water still gets considerably discolored and the more salt you add to the water the more discolored it becomes, because no salt is actually meant to be used unless the water conductivity is really low, for example, when using tank water or distilled water.
- If you have to add more than a pinch of dissolved salt to the water in order to make it work, then the device is not establishing a resonant field within the water and exciting the water itself and is, therefore, most likely using
- It is particularly important that the watercolors and smells in all cases be ignored because it is irrelevant and quite misleading. Diagnosing any ailment and or condition is quite impossible due to the sheer amount of other parameters that may also affect the colors and smells. The color chart and the water outcome picture shown to the right are examples of what should never be done.
- There are many factors that affect the outcome in the water such as the water source, the water temperature, and the mineral content of the water, but it goes much further than that. Other factors include your past, the food you ate last night, and breakfast all the way to your past and current emotions. Even the lunar cycle will also affect the outcome as it affects every drop of water on the planet.
- As soon as your feet have been immersed in the water for a short period of time, the properties of the water change, causing a different outcome, this outcome is as unique as your DNA and once again should also never be relied upon for any diagnosis and keep in mind that the outcome and resultant watercolors may change with each session.
- Some reports have shown trace amounts of biological and or toxic matter in the water after a session with a bio-energy/detox footbath device. Consider that the majority of these toxins come from the degradation of the water module itself and only a very minute trace amount will come from the outer dermal layers of your feet. Your body is unable to detoxify itself directly into the water in such a short time.
Buying Tips: Technology
- Is the power supply “Transformer” or “Switch Mode” based? Because all switch-mode power supplies by their very nature of chopping the electricity at higher frequencies, cause significant additional harmonic noise, which cannot be filtered sufficiently for use with this technology and will hence degrade the unit significantly.
- Is the power supply using any other kind of switching technology, such as light dimmers, oven, or hotplate controls in order to reduce
the power flow? All these devices can also produce considerable harmonic distortion causing significant degradation of the unit.
- Be cautious when comparing prices of the best ionic foot detox machines, as this may not be a true reflection of the device’s ability. However, do consider the number of years that each device has been in use. Look for the experience, the results, the technical assistance, and of cause the after-sales service.
- Clearly, there can be only one originator of this technology. There are a significant number of people making the claim that they founded, invented, or originated the technology. The original device is the Bio-Electric Field Enhancement, B.E.F.E. (QEnergySpa), developed in 1995/96 in Australia by QtheExperience. When you do your research, you may also find a considerable amount of identical information used with many devices. Unless the devices themselves are of identical design, the same technical and research material cannot apply to both.
Buying Tips: Testing and Diagnostics
- A simple buying tip is to discover how the device performs on other organic matter, for example with seeds, plants, and animals. If the plants thrive, it is a very good sign. If the plants die, it is not.
- Check to see if there are any medical diagnostic tools that can show a difference before and after a single session. Anything at all, as long as it confirms that it does what they say that it does.
- Above all, keep in mind that none of these devices are intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, prevent, or treat any disease or health condition and they are not medical devices. If you research buyers guide and reviews to receive a medical benefit, then that is your body healing itself, not the technology. It is supposed to be a powerful energy supplement for your body and that is all the technology is supposed to do. Use at your own risk, only as directed, and consult your primary health care provider if you have any concerns or if symptoms persist. When you wish to try this technology or purchase one for your own use, please take care to study the device and be careful not to be taken in by fraudulent behavior claiming to pull toxins out of your body right in front of your eyes. As far as I am concerned, this is a callous scam no matter what evidence they present. This technology’s sole purpose is to increase the Bio-Energy level within the water itself allowing your body when immersed, to absorb as much energy as it is able to hold at that point in time, giving your body the natural ability that it once had to take care of itself. This technology, if used correctly, in conjunction with a nurturing diet and exercise regime may assist your body to evolve past any concern that it may have, working to improve your overall well-being and fitness.
I trust that this information has been helpful and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Ivan Krell Serensen B.Eng. A.D.Eng. A.D.M.C. Q.BeP
We hope that you are educating yourself after reading the buying tips here.
You may always contact us with any questions or part requests. We are here to help you set up your session.
Solid, untreated, unvarnished copper tubs – which have the potential 10% to 30% increase in efficiency!
Even more, see our newest QEnergySpa Pro q6000 online, Go here.
The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
These products are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.