Troubleshooting Your QEnergySpa
Table of Contents
Once you are familiar with the basic principles. It will become second nature. If you are experiencing some difficulty, the following guide will assist. As long as effervescence is visibly emitted from the Orb, it will function and produce the results as designed. The QEnergySpa is a precise and fragile electronic piece of equipment. It is similar in fragility to a computer. Because of its unique assembly, it is wise to assemble or disassemble in bright light. This will allow you to view the preciseness of each and every part prior to use.
It Helps To Be Careful
The care you take in the assembly or disassembly of these delicate precision instruments will preserve them for years to come. All acrylic parts: Orb and on the cable and mohawk (part of the cable). Once you understand how fragile and precise the acrylic parts are, you will appreciate your patience spent on taking care of your QEnergySpa. It is also extremely important to assemble and disassemble DRY components. It’s easy to slip and mishandle the wet parts. They break easily. They are precise and made to fit perfectly.
Prior assembly or disassembly:
Visually inspect each part in bright light. Look for cracks or any broken pieces on all acrylic and metal parts. Check the cable to be sure that it has no cracks, cuts, or crimps. Check for any abrasion on the cable. Be sure to completely disassemble the orb shell. This includes removing the buttons in each orb shell. The buttons, (the metal disc with the rod) sometimes comes apart. This can disrupt the conductivity, too.
It’s always best to confirm that the rings, track, and cable are in good condition. Also, all items in the orb are in alignment. These are common errors that are simply adjusted by reviewing the assembly. See the examples here.
Conductivity (water quality)
- Place the Orb into the water ensuring that the Orb is completely covered.
- Turn on the power supply.
QEnergySpa, BEFE Models q36, q26, 3100, 2500:
Check the display panel, to make sure that the activity is within the optimal range. A minimum of 3 lights is required (4 lights, including the system light) on the display panel. If more than 3-4 lights are illuminated, switch the power level selector to a lower setting. If fewer than 3 – 4 lights are illuminated, switch to a higher setting. Only add a conductive agent if absolutely necessary. When you are ready, set the separate mechanical timer to 35 minutes, submerge your feet or body into the water, and relax for the duration.
QEnergySpa, BEFE Model q47, q46, 4105, 4100:
- Check the numerical display panel, to ensure that the activity is within the optimal range (10 – 55). If it flashes “Lo” on the numerical display panel, water conductivity is insufficient. Turn off the power supply and add a conductive agent.
- Turn on the power supply and repeat the above instructions until optimal conductivity is achieved (aim for approximately 25).
- Wait for the unit to display “go” and when ready, Press “Start”, submerge your feet or body into the water, and relax for the duration.
- As long as effervescence is visibly emitted from the Orb, it will function and produce the results as designed.
The recommended conductive agent is a ‘dissolved salt solution’. Prepare a solution by adding pure Sea or Rock salt to a small amount of warm water. Slowly add this solution until the appropriate lights or optimal indicators appear. More conductivity does not generate better results, but rather, prematurely increases wear and discoloration of the water after a session. Add ‘conductive agent’ sparingly.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Keep the Orb clean and well-maintained for optimal performance.
- Use only authorized cleaning solutions; “CLR” or “Descale Magic” or even a solution made of pure lemon juice and salt.
- Soak Orb for 5-15 minutes after each use. Prolonged soaking may cause excessive wear and reduce the life of the Orb.
- Never polish any of the rings with any product.
- Never subject the Orb or Cable Connector to water temperatures higher than 40°C.
- Do NOT clean the Orb in a Dishwasher/Autoclave or in boiling water.
- Replace rings and tracks when visibly pitted and worn or when the edges or thickness has been visibly affected.
- The Rings and Tracks usually last from 8 to 20 Sessions depending upon your water source.
Q Tech recommends the use of a surge protector with the unit at all times.
Model 4105 Display Codes
|Session Completed Successfully
|No Connection Detected
|Low; Insufficient Conductivity
|High; Excessive Conductivity
|Output Fuse Likely Blown
|Self Diagnostic Mode
|Internal Fuse blown, Call for service
|Internal Error, Call for service
Disclaimer: Please note that the QEnergySpa is not offered, nor intended to cure, mitigate, prevent, or treat any disease or health condition, and is not a medical device. Use only as directed and consult your primary health care provider if you have any medical concerns and/or if symptoms persist. Water color from any session, with any device of this technology, may vary due to a large number of different parameters and circumstances.
NO interpretation should EVER be applied to any one color and/or precipitation, NO matter the configuration or system used. To do so, would show a serious lack of judgment and understanding of the technology.
You may always contact us with any questions or part requests. We are here to help you set up your session. Nothing looks and performs like a genuine QEnergySpa Footbath. For that reason, Pros insist on them. Do you need spare parts for your QEnergySpa Footbath? Does your orb or array have a broken or missing part also? Then you have found the right place. Q2Spa.com Online Since 2002
First of all, we have QEnergySpa Parts in stock. Even more, see our newest Q Energy Spa BEFE Foot Bath Pro q6000 online, Go here.
Solid, untreated, unvarnished copper tubs – which have the potential 10% to 30% increase in efficiency!
The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
These products are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.